www.carolynegerszegi.com

January 2, 2011

kind words from wonderful people | raves

I have been blessed by an embarrassment of riches in the form of wonderful clients. They are always my type of people... down-to-earth, relaxed, happy and most of all, in love.

The fact that I like them so much makes it that much more special to me when I receive a kind thank you note or an excited email about the images I have created for them. I am incredibly grateful to know that they appreciate all of my hard work and will enjoy their wedding day photos for a lifetime.

Here are a few snippets from the notes and emails I have received from some of my clients:

"AMAZING!!!!! The photos are absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! So many photos to choose from!" - Meg & Scott

"It means something when the bride doesn't cry at her own wedding but does at the wedding pics??!! Thanks again Carolyn. I love love LOVE all the pictures!" - Bailey & Andrew

"Wow!!!! You are truly talented. Thank you so very much for making our day so special. Your presence there will be remembered by Chris and I forever. You made us, and everyone there feel comfortable... you felt like a part of our family. I don't have the words to express how grateful I am for your contribution to our very special day Carolyn." - Laurie & Chris

"Thanks for all of your hard work on our wedding day. You helped make the day go smoothly. The pictures are gorgeous!" - Brooke & Hunter

"The photos you took are truly worth a million dollars." - Farah & Mike

"I am so glad we have so many wonderful pictures to capture all of the fantastic memories of the day." - Jennifer & Judd


"Thanks for capturing our big day so we'll be able to remember it over the years. We love the photos! We knew they were going to be great but we're still blown away." - Terra & Brandon

"Thanks again Carolyn for everything. You are truly amazing!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Have had a quick look through the photos and I love them all!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much. I won't ever forget our special day and am glad I have such wonderful pictures to remind me of it." - Katherine & Joe

"The photos are WONDERFUL!!! We absolutely love them, thank you so much! We are so pleased we found such a great photographer!" - Sarah & Devin

"It has been a pleasure to work with you and to have you record our special day - we couldn't be happier with the results!" - Sarah & Volker


Thank you to all my clients for such kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.