www.carolynegerszegi.com

May 7, 2011

vancity bride | featured

After a long absence I plan on getting back to regular blogging soon. While I get everything ready for my big comeback, I thought I'd share with you a terrific website for Vancouver couples who are planning a wedding on a budget. It's called Vancity Bride and a wedding I photographed last summer was recently featured. Bailey and Andy's wedding was a wonderful event with many loving details and fun moments. In fact, Bailey enjoyed planning her wedding so much that she decided to start her own wedding and event planning business called Bailey's Brides.

If you're a Vancouver couple planning your wedding and need some help, be sure to call upon Bailey and her sparkling personality for planning assistance or visit Vanity Bride for a treasure trove of great information.


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.