www.carolynegerszegi.com

May 8, 2011

mother's day gift idea | photography basics with carolyn

Do you have a mom in your life who loves photography and wants to improve her skills? Well, just in time for Mother's Day, this blog post is for you.

I'm bringing my blog out of hibernation to announce the perfect Mother's Day gift: a photography class... with me!

Over the years various clients have asked me for photography tips and tricks, so I thought it might make sense to finally offer an actual class for all those inspired beginners. If you own a DSLR camera, but really aren't sure how to best take advantage of all its capabilities or features, then my class is for you. Check out all the details below and then send me an email to sign up. My first class is less than 10 days away, so don't delay!


Happy Mother's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.