www.carolynegerszegi.com

August 10, 2010

bailey + andrew | married

As I mentioned in my last post, Bailey and Andrew's wedding was the first time I'd ever worked alongside a team of videographers. I like to think I work incredibly hard at a wedding to capture every moment of a bride and groom's special day, but I must admit that Randy Yuen (and his second shooter AJ) matched Sean and I step for step. They really did an amazing job of capturing every detail of Bailey and Andrew's wedding and brought an extra energy to the portrait section of the day. Check out their highlights video to see what I mean about not missing a single detail...

Bailey & Andy Highlights from randy//FIRST LANGUAGE FILMS on Vimeo.
Wasn't that terrific??? Excellent work Randy & AJ!!
I should mention, that Randy is just starting his wedding videography business... so please email me for his contact information. I'd be happy to give it to you and I definitely recommend his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.