www.carolynegerszegi.com

October 26, 2010

is this thing on?

As you may have noticed, I've been noticeably absent from my blogs lately. Noticeably. For people who notice things like that.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on. I love it when people enjoy my photography - although it also makes me sorry for not posting more often! In my defence I've been swamped with fall family portrait sessions and need to get a whole pile of photos edited in time for holiday card season. Once I've caught up on all my work I'll return to regularly scheduled programming.

In the meantime, check this out... Bailey and Andy's gorgeous wedding has been featured on four different blogs. Yes four... including Bailey's own Wedding Planning business site. Visit the posts by clicking each of the links below and thank you to all of the wonderful bloggers who featured my photographs...



And again at Wedding Bee



Thanks again!

And finally... I still have a few different weddings waiting to be posted, so keep checking back for the following gorgeous couples:


Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.