www.carolynegerszegi.com

July 3, 2009

i love to document love



Hello!

My name is Carolyn Egerszegi and I love to document relationships, life and love. My goal is to capture natural, spontaneous moments that are filled with real emotion and honesty. I love the fun and joy of a wedding day and work hard to tell your love story by capturing each special detail and memory with my photography. If this sounds like the type of photographer you would like to work with then here's how much it will cost...


ENGAGEMENT & COUPLES PORTRAIT SESSIONS (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

This includes:

2 to 3 hours of love and laughter while I point my camera at you and capture all the fun. There is no hurry. We can take longer if we're having a great time and don't want to stop. I only schedule one shoot per day so I can focus all my energy and attention on you and your love story.

50 full-size, high-resolution, personally retouched colour digital negatives on CD for you to keep, print and share as you choose. I shoot in colour, but I also include individually customized black & white conversions for each image.

Custom cropping and resizing for all 50 images. This includes 4x6 print size, 5x7 print size and a small size for emailing. I also do free, individual custom crops and resizing for 8 x 10 print sizes or larger for selected images after you receive your disk.

I do not offer print services at this time, but will be happy to recommend an excellent printer in the Vancouver area.


WEDDINGS 2013

unlimited weddings, petite weddings & elopements (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

I love the excitement and beauty of a wedding and think my relaxed style of shooting lends itself to capturing the perfect images which will tell the story of your special day.

My unlimited wedding coverage always includes:

- fabulous high resolution images in both black & white and colour, for you to print, share and copy as you wish
- all day principal wedding photography coverage
- a second photographer
- all travel within the greater Vancouver area
- all meetings and site inspections
- friendly, dedicated service from a photographer who loves what she does!

For couples having a more modest celebration, I also offer petite and elopement wedding packages.

To receive a detailed price list or a custom quote for my wedding photography services, please send me an email to egerszegi(at)shaw.ca by clicking HERE. Be sure to include your wedding date in the email.



WHAT ELSE?

If you were to ask me why personalized professional photography like mine costs what it does, I would tell you that I spend significantly more time post-processing the images than I do shooting them. Your portrait photography session lasts 2-3 hours, but I spend an additional 8-10 hours giving special attention to every detail of each of the images I give you. On a wedding day, I'll spend over 10 hours capturing your memories with photography, but more than 30 hours retouching and perfecting each image for you. In addition, I provide each of my clients with dedicated attention and service, including thorough communication both before and after your wedding day, so that everything runs smoothly and I am able capture all of your loving details with beautiful photography.

In order to give you the most professional high quality images possible, I personally retouch each of your images on a photo-by-photo basis to give them a unique, custom look. Processed images are images at their very best. Retouching may include, but is not limited to, editing of skin to remove blemishes, to smooth fine lines, or to lighten dark under eye circles where necessary. I also edit stray hairs, lint and the occasional streak of mascara! My goal is to make you look your very best, while at the same time keeping you looking like, well, you.

In other words, you're not only paying for my time, experience and creativity with you at the portrait session or on your wedding day, but you are also paying for my time and skill in post-processing of photos so that your memories are unique, contemporary and spectacular.

"An artist is not paid for his labour but for his vision." - James Whistler

One more thing you might be wondering... I live in North Vancouver and happily take photos in the Greater Vancouver area.

If this all sounds good to you, please click HERE to email me at egerszegi(at)shaw.ca so I can put together a customized quote. I look forward to meeting you!

1 comment:

  1. very nice..!!!!.. i will be contacting you

    chris L

    ReplyDelete

imagine whirled peas.