www.carolynegerszegi.com

June 7, 2012

heirloom art album design | products


As a follow up to my last post about Teresa and Geordie's beautiful heirloom art album, here's the full album design. Teresa and Geordie selected their favourite photos and highlight moments from the day and then I compiled them into a clean, contemporary design which places the focus on their most treasured memories.

If your wedding photos are still trapped as .jpgs on your computer, I encourage you to contact your photographer today so that they can create a beautiful album that will become a family keepsake enjoyed by many generations to come.

If you're a photographer and don't love designing albums like I do... please contact me today so I can take some of the work off your hands and design a beautiful storytelling album for your clients.



No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.